I always announce them to myself as if they were some sort of life-changing decision, but I don't ever get to actually publish or write them anywhere,
and they are never that important anyway. Eventually, they become forgotten.
Today, I have decided to actually post a few. It mostly has to do with more worldly possessions. In a way, this is life-changing for me because... well, all I really want to do is change my wardrobe completely so I look less like a fourteen year old girl, and more like the adult I really am.
Most people say it good that I look young for my age.
Sure, I'll appreciate it when I'm OLDER, but right now, I feel like it's a curse.
I have recently decided that I must purchase a pair of boots (a shade of grey or black).
I have also decided a pair of booties would suit me fine. If you're unfamiliar with booties, this is what I have in mind:

The "pixie" version is also nice:


These are rather cute as well...

Another decision... would be to at least go window shopping once a week. I enjoy shopping, but I never think to do it, nor do I have friends who really go shopping (as... they... are all... MALE. Grr...). I figure if I go window shopping, I'll at least have an idea of what to purchase. In addition, I will buy more clothes to replace what I have now. Some of the things in my closet have been around since high school.
I have also decided that I will exercise everyday in order to become absolutely hot.
I am also limited to 4 Oreos for Sugars.
/cry
No comments:
Post a Comment