Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Another Day

Regarding Tuesday, another disappointment. I've been getting really butthurt lately. Maybe I should start caring less about things I hold so close.

I can't sleep. I have a lot on my mind.

I wish my idea of fairness would be seen as fair and that Sam would realize that I have missed him while he was on the road trip. It's not fair that I only get to see him at the latest hour when he is nearing sleep and there is barely enough room to talk. I'm grateful for the quiet, intimate actions, but I have craved the louder, stronger day-actions immensely. I hardly get any of it.

He assures me that I'm not being pushed away, but I still have the lingering feeling that something has changed. I still believe that I am not wrong in receiving mixed feelings from him.

+ the Kawaii comic book
+ Retrojunk.com reactions
+ I learned how to play with pogs
+ Angry Beavers
++ Sam's hands on my belly; four minutes of real sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment