Tuesday, September 21, 2010

+ Applied to 4 jobs
+/- Called SF IRS. Of course it doesn't look good.
+/- I dipped my toes into the past and saved pieces of it. It's probably better if I let it go.
~I don't usually crave alcohol. Today I did, and continue to do so.

This past year has been very fruitless in the Writing area. SO fruitless. It's like a goddamn Writing FAMINE. I hope the trip to France (which I'm still not looking forward to) will inspire me.

This Summer I finally found myself attempting to write about Sam in my poetic way, but like I said the famine...

It's intimidating trying to find the right words and phrases. Any words that I would end up choosing (after much consideration), even if they did sound perfect, could never describe anything about him. I'm surprised I managed to put fragments together a few days ago.

Unimportant love-life aside, I will promise to try to write more. I promise to write about Sam less.

No comments:

Post a Comment