ABC About You Questions
A - AVAILABLE: For a Limited Time Only!!! Free Shipping! But really, I am available, but that doesn't mean I'm looking.
B - BIRTHDAY: 1o.24
C - CRUSHING ON: Man, I crush on a LOT of things, a person, and a handful of celebrities.
D - DRINK YOU LAST HAD: H2o
E - EASIEST PERSON TO TALK TO: Most of my close friends are.
F - FAVORITE SONG: Too many. I think 1 of them would have to be... Pump It Up by i:gorrr
G - GUMMY BEARS OR GUMMY WORMS: Bears.
H - HOMETOWN: I can't tell you where my secret hideout is. The jig will be up, then!
I - IN LOVE WITH: Life. Books. Paris. Food. Photography. Typewriters. Ink. Bedsheets. Sam.
J - JUGGLE: I can for a few seconds. Beanbags only.
K - KILLED SOMEONE: Not in real life.
L - LONGEST CAR RIDE?: to San Francisco, Manila to crap, I'm having a brain-fart right now. I'll add the answer in later.
M- MILKSHAKE FLAVOR: Vanilla, usually. Chocolate when I want to be fat. Strawberry when I want something extra sweet.
N - NUMBER OF SIBLINGS: N/A
O - ONE WISH: To do what I want in life without my parents' disapproval.
P - PERSON YOU CALLED LAST: My boss.
R - REASON TO SMILE: Cute food, good jokes, dirty jokes, after helping someone, clouds, a full moon, rain... I'd be here all night...
S - SONG YOU LAST SANG: I can't remember...
T - TIME YOU WOKE UP: 7:30 or so.
U - UNDERWEAR COLOR: A majority of it is white.
V - VEGETABLE(S): I eat them... ? I don't really like celery and brussel sprouts taste a little off.
W - WORST HABIT: Being lazy, getting lost in dreams, getting lost on the Internet.
X - X-RAYS YOU’VE HAD: Teeth, chest... and that's it.
Y - YOYOS ARE: hard to play with. ):
Z - ZODIAC SIGN: Scorpio
RANDOM QUESTIONS ABOUT YOU
Spell your name without vowels: tmn j vldvs gb
Your favorite number: 9 or 29. 29, the most.
What color do you wear most?: I'm not really sure. I'm hoping to transition to a grey/black for a more professional-vibe.
Least favorite colors?: Pastel versions of all the colors and baby pink.
What are you listening to?: The wind blowing about quite violently, rattling my screen.
Are you happy with your life right now?: It could be worse, but I know it could be better, so... happy enough.
What is your favorite class in school?: I'm finished with that, but I guess I'm still taking a band class, so I like that!
Who is your best friend: I have many, and to name them isn't important.
When do you start back at school/college?: Never. I am finished.
Are you outgoing?: It depends on the situation, but mostly no.
Favorite pair of shoes?: My "adventure shoes" from Paris.
Can you dance?: Not as well as others, but I'm occasionally alright with making a fool out of myself.
Can you tie a cherry stem with your mouth?: I've never tried because I'm afraid I won't be able to do it. I have issues with being wrong, or not being able to do something correctly the first time. I have, however, been told I'm a good kisser.
Can you whistle?: Yes.
Cross your eyes?: Yes.
Walk with your toes curled?: Yes. Why I would ever need to, I don't know.
THE DO’S
Do you believe there is life on other planets?: I expect so.
Do you believe in miracles?: Sure.
Do you believe in magic?: In a young girl's heart? Of course I believe in magic. What comes out when my unicorn farts?
Love at first sight?: In a way.
Do you believe in Satan?: Last I checked, he was in love with Sadaam Hussein.
Do you believe in Santa?: For all those around the age of 10, yes.
Do you know how to swim?: Not exactly.
Do you like roller coasters?: They're alright.
Do you think you could handle the stuff they eat on those reality shows?: I wouldn't eat a giant spider.
Have you ever been on a plane?: Y
Have you ever asked someone out?: N
Have you ever been asked out by someone?: Y
Have you ever been to the ocean?: Y
THE WHATS
What is the temperature outside?: IDK.
What radio station do you listen to?: Several.
What was the last restaurant you ate at?: Someplace in the Holiday Inn.
What was the last thing you bought?: A Hello Kitty bracelet.
What was the last thing on TV you watched: The Walking Dead & I Survived...
Who was the last person you took a picture of?: Pieces of myself and probably someone in Paris.
Who did you last webcam with?: Sam.
Who was the last person you said I love you to?: Sam.
CRYING SECTION
Ever really cried your heart out?: Y
Ever cried yourself to sleep?: I don't think I have, but that just can't be right.
Ever cried on your friend’s shoulder?: Y
Ever cried over the opposite sex?: Y
Do you cry when you get an injury?: I don't get injured often, and if I do get inured it's never enough to make me cry.
Do certain songs make you cry?: Y
HAPPY SECTION
Are you a happy person?: I used to be an even happier person.
CURRENTLY WEARING
I love how the "Happy Section" was one question long.
What is your current hair color?: Black. It has never changed, and for that, I'm sort of annoyed.
What shirt are you wearing?: None; a white tank-top.
Pants?: Pyjama pants.
Shoes?: Kitty slippers.
Necklaces?: None.
Underwear?: Tan.
Underwear?: Tan.
IN A BOY/GIRL
Favorite eye color: I was going to write blue, but realized 75% of the boys I've been with didn't have blue eyes.
I don't really have a preference. Eyes aren't known to make me swoon at first sight.
Short or long hair: Doesn't matter either, but having some to play with is nice.
Height: N/A; everyone is taller than me.
HAVE YOU EVER
Been to jail: N
Mooned someone: N
Laughed so hard you cried: Y
Cried in school: Y
Wanted to be a model: Y
Done something really stupid that you still laugh about: ... Maybe? I really don't remember right now.
Seen a dead body: N
Been on drugs: N
Gone skinny dipping: N. I'm disappointed. I was hoping by this age I had done it by now.
THIS OR THAT
Pepsi or Coke: Both.
Single or Group Dates: Single.
Chocolate or Vanilla: Both, but Vanilla more preferable.
Strawberries or Blueberries: Strawberries.
Meat or Veggies: Both.
TV or Movie: TV.
Guitar or Drums: Both.
Adidas or Nike: Nike.
Chinese or Mexican: Both.
Cheerios or Corn Flakes: Corn Flakes.
Name one random thing about myself: I lost my retainers in college, and worry about my teeth getting out of alignment sometimes.
If you're wondering how I'm doing:
- Headache.
Good stuff yesterday, but headache now, so ... guess I'll be later.
If you're wondering how I'm doing:
- Headache.
Good stuff yesterday, but headache now, so ... guess I'll be later.
No comments:
Post a Comment