+ Made apple cheesecake... chimichangas (? I'm not actually sure of the correct term).
Result: Meh. I believe the "cheesecake" part of the recipe needs to be fixed.
+ Watched some TV about life & aliens; now an episode of I Survived,
- which I miss watching with Hannah.
I dislike living with my parents.
Since the trip to Paris, it doesn't seem as horrible/hopeless as it used to be (this is a good thing).
Anyway, I noticed that I constantly wonder why/how my parents got married. They don't beat each other up, or fight terribly 24-7, but something feels off every now and then. It's just difficult to comprehend that these two decided they were compatible.
Maybe that's just "normal". Whatever that is.
If I ever get married, I hope by the time I'm 50 I will still be getting along with my husband without (what seems like High School Musical) bickering.
+ Remembered carousels & maki... French kissing for the first time.
- Forgot to watch an episode of 30 Rock.
No comments:
Post a Comment