+ Scott Pilgrim vs. the World. V cute; I should try firetruck red lipstick more often for boldness.
~ Not sure what to do with these odds & ends I have...
++ Recently re-hired as a tutor again.
Re: Halloween
+1,000pts. on make-up application skills
+ Hair actually turned pink
+ bunny mask for future Halloweens [*Must take care of it.]
+ Cat has learned to love me
+ Girl chit-chats
But we forgot the cupcakes...
+ Birthday presents exchanged
I had 2 Dreams on Sunday.
D1: Having to do with chasing around Mitch Hedberg around a college campus; one that we were attending for some reason (a phrase familiar to when dreams are being re-told). Chasing him around because we were kind of buddy-buddy, but not ready to admit we had a crush on each other. We kissed at the end of the dream. It was sweet, with good intention, but it was unfortunately revolting because he suddenly developed zits around his mouth, or it was a suggestion of herpes.
I woke up and thought:
I kissed the wrong comedian, and I disliked it.D2: I continued on to have a dream about Russell Brand, some adventure-dream that I'm sad to say I can't quite remember. Fun time. No kissing. Much laughing.
I don't usually have kissing dreams or dreams about celebrities, thus I am making note of these.
I had 1 Dream on Saturday.
Sam and I were either dry humping or fucking during after hours in a band room that was attached to a luxurious college library. It was dark, but we stopped because I thought I saw a shadow approach the room.
Hm.
>* I should get my flute fixed.
~ Not sure what to do with these odds & ends I have...
No comments:
Post a Comment