Saturday, November 20, 2010

Re: Friday, November 19, 2010

- Started the day late.
+ Purchased first: concealer & bronzer. It's about time I learn about them.
+ Bought ingredients for birthday cookies.
-- Got in a yell-fest with mum for stupid reasons (that could be elaborated on later).
~ Sulked a little.
+ Called parents for free-times & scheduling.
+ Suddenly realized cookies had to be made.
And luckily for me, they came out good on the first try.

+ Gave cookies to Mike (because it is his birthday).
+ Mike, Trey, and I got Thai food; once again, another getting-along-with-them-better-day.
~ Had to drop off Trey.
+ 2 hours in WalMart, 8 Silly straws and a Cinderella wand later:
+ Russell Brand is on Larry King.
I have never seen so much of this man anywhere on anything in my life. I feel spoiled.
A majority of this bloomed(?) when I was in Paris.

Anyway.
Obviously a great night.

Now you're telling me
You're not nostalgic
Then give me another word for it
You who are so good with words
And at keeping things vague
- from Diamonds & Rust. A Joan Baez song we tried out.
It was like nonsensical rambling, and were the only words that stuck out at me aside from the line about someone's eyes being bluer than robins' eggs.

I'm so full (of food)
I'm so full (of ideas)

but I'm tired. It's 1:22.

No comments:

Post a Comment