Saturday, November 13, 2010

Sometime between Today and Yesterday

- Lazy, irresponsible; delayed tests & rushed mailings.
+ Chit-chats & dance-crap.
- Cup-o-noodle Fail.
+ Motivation to make taquitos.
- Wrong tortilla-type
+ Discovered chalupa-like puffs.
- Mum rambles & skips through subjects.
I get very annoyed when the chatter is happy, and then she suddenly turns and mumbles about how the house is in "shambles". Yes, I apparently live in a shit-hole. (No, I don't. I don't live in a huge, immaculate house, but we're not living in "shambles".)
Yes, we're Asian, there will always be shoes near the door no matter how much you try not to keep them there.
Maybe the pantry wouldn't be so full if you actually checked what was in it, or made a grocery list (not some half-assed one you decided to piece together before leaving) whenever you went shopping so you didn't accidentally purchase more of the same thing (causing it to go past its expiration date).
Maybe we shouldn't buy so much food; we don't eat it ALL anyway.

+ First bite of McRib.
+/- Double Cheeseburger... at night.
+ Blueberry daquiri & crazy straws; quest complete.
+ First snifting.
+ Blue moon & Orange.
+ The Best Little Whorehouse in Texas
"It's a Japanese slingshot!", "What?"
Dolly Parton wrote "I Will Always Love You" in 1973
+ 70% of Inglorious Basterds.
+ VW seat-warmers.
- I'm still not good at movies/pop culture.
To be honest, I don't really give a damn.
- I'm a little annoyed I stayed out this late because now I'll be too tired to wake up early & exercise.
But I had fun. Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment