Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Day 2

Being that today was Veteran's day, I feel like I ought to say something for he Veteran's out there. But I was never very good in saying anything important, so I'll go with the: "Lest we Forget...", or something like that.

My parents where home. The flag waved in front of our home. There wasn't much to do today since everyone decided that going to the store wasn't necessary. My parents watched some Bourne Identity movies (my mom loves them). One of them is set in Paris and they wanted to see if they recognized anything... and they did. So that was exciting for them.

Today, luckily (or maybe unluckily) no one contacted me for movie-going... even though I disappointed my friends since I was gone during the weekend. I didn't mean to. I was in another city since I forgot there would be church practice. Which reminds me, I ought to do laundry.

When I was younger, my mum frowned upon Adidas for their lack of an arch. I usually can't deal with shoes that have crazy arches since I have very small, vague semblances of arches. As I got older, I started getting lower back pains, so I put little arch-inserts in my shoe and I am no longer in pain unless my period is coming. /Curses

I read for a majority of the day, and I'm a little sad because I started reading this book (for the second time) yesterday and now I'm almost finished. But I'm very glad that I can call this book my favorite. It is the only book I'm not ashamed of admitting that I could not put it down.

I had my bread and cheeses for the day, which I enjoy while I read... especially while I'm reading about other people eating bread.

This evening, I had the privilege of cradling my father's old camera in my hands. It doesn't function at the moment, so tomorrow I will be purchasing bat'rees in hopes it will come alive again. I'm a little concerned since I can't see through the lens anymore, and I really don't want to pay a visit to the crotchety men at the Photo place.

My mother laughed at me for the dress I purchased last weekend while I was away. She said I looked like a nurse, maid, or a nanny. I slammed the door and let my eyes water.

I could feel my heart swell when Sam didn't pick up his phone.
I could feel my heart swell when I felt suspicion.
We finally talked tonight, but nothing regarding my inner turmoil. After some shady days, one does not want to bring up the bad. Anyway. I get easily depressed now.

No comments:

Post a Comment