Tuesday, November 10, 2009

The Introduction

One day, I had this incredible idea... or quite possibly, it would be one of the most useless ideas the Internet has ever seen. The intentions of this blog is simply for my (false) sense of importance. "What's the use of that?" you ask. Simple.
There is none.
The only use for this is solely for my desire to feel important.

As a young girl, I made a habit of writing in journals. I have a collection of black & white journals (you'd think after writing in so many, I'd know the brand) such as this:

hidden under my bed (along with some Hello Kitty diaries that I am a little embarrassed about).

I don't know what made me start writing in a journals, or what it was that made me feel important enough... smart enough... to have a journal. But eventually, I always thought: "Maybe someday, after I am dead, someone will read them and think: 'So that's how life was like. ... How terrible.'" [Eventually, that changed to: "So that's how life was like. ... How boring."]

Lately, I have been getting slightly depressed (nothing serious, but it's just "the uj". You know, "the usual", but shortened), and feel as though it is about time for me to be heard. No, I don't think my friends care to hear, nor does my family. Why? The things I want to share are of no importance. I want to share my ordinary activities--my small, insignificant moments of joy & pain with the world. And the world will just.... sit.

Since I can't wait until I'm dead, I don't want to die so soon, and this is a public blog, I hope that any wandering soul might happen to glance here and maybe appreciate something of mine.