Saturday, December 5, 2009

Day 16 - 25

It has been hectic lately and I have not had the urge to write either. Though it's true... I think about this empty space every night before I go to bed. Yes, I have a little speck of guilt. I'm not entirely sure why, but I suppose it is because I feel like this means I don't even have a bit of discipline in me to even write a few sentences every night.

However I don't want to just "write a few sentences every night". Even though it's not like what I post is planned out and crafted, I feel like much work, thought, energy goes into it. /shrug

This definitely isn't rocket science nor am I writing a novel or trying to impress anyone, but................................................ myself. And apparently I want things a certain way. Haha.

I'm not sure where to begin. It's hard to remember the days...

1. I got afraid that my best friend was falling for me.
2. Thanksgiving was so busy, I swore I would never host my own Thanksgiving party. I got me considering how I would celebrate/prepare Thanksgiving when I'm "gown up".
3. I got a confidence boost from a family member in regard to obtaining a job in a place I would [quite possibly] like to live.
4. I got hired for a substitute job, and it wasn't terrible at all. (:
5. I got hired as a tutor for 12 weeks; 2 hours a week; $18.00 an hour. (:
6. Despite the terrible preparations for Thanksgiving, cousin-time playing Mario Kart was the best idea ever.
7. A short tea party.
8. Rearranging my room.
9. Bub: 18; Bob 11

/trails off for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment