On the 26th day, I woke up at 5am to say farewell to Sam. He and Nick were driving four hundred miles away back home that day, and I had church practice, so our goodbyes had to be early. He was so warm and I couldn't have been happier.
The neon orange and pink sunrise peeked through the giant window in the study. I munched on some Quaker Oats Oatmeal cereal (which is FUCKING amazing, by the way) while surrounded by intriguing bookshelves filled with psychology material and paintbrushes.
It was the warmest & coldest goodbye... I was so happy.
I absolutely loved the 27th day. It was extremely cold, and I missed the warmth both our bodies together had generated. It was raining ridiculously hard and it even snowed a little, but it didn't stick.
I discovered a new web comic via a friend: Nedroid Picture Diary. I really like the weird sense of humor, and Beartato is very cute. I especially like that the drawing style switches around every now and then -- sketch-looking, "blueprint"-like, colored, black & white, etc.
I was rather sick as well.
28th day... apparently it is very cold in San Francisco. Any biker's hands could become cold, dry, and easily cut -- gloves would be quite appropriate as a gift.
It was very cold, so a majority of the day was spent curled up in a ball and thinking.
Eventually I showered, and mailed 9 packages off. That's the most I have ever had since I opened my Etsy, and I hope it gets busier soon. I'm proud since it's nearing Christmas, and it's proof that people actually like my simple things.
I tutored again today. We discussed what non-fiction & fiction stories were. Then differentiated common nouns & proper nouns. We read a non-fiction article about Jamestown and my student looked for common nouns & proper nouns, and made sentences with several of them. What needs to be worked on? Still some spacing between words. And I hope I can find more books on archaeologists...
So just as a reminder for myself, a few weeks back, it was great to hear a relative tell me that I should apply for jobs in San Francisco so I could move up there as well. I ought to do that. I must find a job that is long-term job if I want to move up there...
More later, maybe.
I think I am going to try to cross-stitch a 3d Jigglypuff.
No comments:
Post a Comment