Saturday, December 19, 2009

Day 38; 39

I can't believe I'm going to be the voice of the Virgin Mary tomorrow.
No stress at all.



Seriously.

Another sarcastic statement:
I love how my heart can't help but favor sadness.
It makes me wonder about my outlook on life or how that will effect any decisions in life. Maybe it effects me already, but I don't know about it.

I'm also starting to feel that this blog is a terrible idea. Despite the good memories I would like to talk about, I tend to go into something sad (as my heart favors it so) and I begin to analyze what makes me the most unhappy. How do I cope? Or... how do I keep this blog without fucking it all up by filling it with negative things? If I purposely leave out the bad stuff, then I would be ignoring my problems, and that is no way to get rid of them either. Hm.

No comments:

Post a Comment