Saturday, January 9, 2010

Day 57 - 59: Dentist; My favorite place; Despair

I have no cavities.

Mom, dad, and I went to Vasquez Rocks park today. ... Assuming that there's more than one since there was a sign that said: "Vasquez Rocks Park 2". It was the perfect day to go because it wasn't hot and not too cold. After expending some energy hopping around on rocks, the weather was perfect. I haven't developed my film yet, but I keeping my fingers crossed for some semi-good shots, and some funny oddly out-of-focus ones.

I am also hoping that I will get to go there again to take a look at some interesting places we didn’t get to; a plateau-ish area with a tree in the middle and a cave-ish place. I hope the tree area is more magical in real life than my mind makes it.

And apparently, at&t’s or our internet… something is down. The wireless stopped working (so I’ve started writing this in Word) and my cell phone can’t send pictures. Very odd. Mike probably thinks Slenderman got me.

That’s right. Slenderman.

I can’t believe some of these silly creepy stories kept me up at night. Actually, none of them really did… it was more like Mike telling me about Slenderman and showing me semi-creepy pictures. Sometimes, I’m not afraid, but then… I get the heebie jeebies. I got 3 hours of sleep last night because the coats on my wall made funny dark shapes. ):

So I have been reading those creepy stories instead of a book. I tried to read Gregory Macguire’s Son of a Witch, and it’s just NOT happening. If you’re looking for a book that has a whole lot of NOTHIN’ happening in it… that is your book. It’s so frustrating. I’ll keep on reading it… really. I’m awaiting some sort of epic epiphany-moment or something. Or “Blah blah was Blah Blah all along!” For now… it seems pretty anticlimactic. -__-

Today, I got very depressed.
When Sam travels the country, what will happen to me?
I’ve been very tempted to get suggestive.
Life always takes away my lovers. Again, I’m feeling like no one will ever be able to love me. Everyone’s moving except for me, so I always get left behind.

No comments:

Post a Comment