+ 30% creating cinnamon tortilla crunchies.
+ 5% watching a scary French movie with dad.
+ 15% screaming for Manny Pacquiao.
(I can do math, right?)
I was honestly scared for Manny this fight (moreso than for his previous fight with Clottey) because he was smaller than Margarito. But Pacquiao proved his talent once again. That man really is a beast. He basically punched Margarito's face like Kirby dancing on opponents' heads in Super Smash Bros... like Chun Li's Lightning Kick, but with fists.
I'm glad Manny won, but I also hope Margarito will be okay. The last 3 rounds were brutal.
+ Chit-chats...
- I haven't exercised in a Week. Uh oh...
+ Dita von Teese and weird feet too, so I should stop worrying about mine.
Maybe I'll be almost okay with it finally.
+ Read some works by Lewis Carroll.
+ I really liked Chapter 4 of Crazy Cock
I feel like I'm forgetting something...
I remembered that Margarito and his entourage made fun of Freddie Roach's Parkinsons. It was only proper he got beat up with a big (deserved) helping of silent rage. Jerks.
ReplyDeleteHis coach should've stopped the fight.
Double-jerks.